We don’t mean to brag but… We have one heck of a collaboration to hint to you about! Yes, hint… We can’t give it away too soon, can we?
St Andrews Charity Fashion Show is one of Scotland’s most prestigious fashion events, even K-Mid has been involved – remember that see-through slip dress? Yeah, we thought you might. Prince Wills may have spotted the future Queen strutting down the catwalk in a previous year, but this year Mallzee are going to be in town! The event is taking place on Saturday 15th February and will be host to some amazing design talent, including some of the Scotland’s finest – Hayley Scanlan, Rebecca Torres and Saunt and Sinner. Until the event, our collaboration has a massive top-secret stamp all over it. Although, we are willing to drop a few hints and to kick the hint train off, we are counting down the top 10 celebrity photo booth moments to date.
Oh, we think our clue is generous…
1. First up, it has to be Gosling’s recent photo booth moment. (He’s not first up because its Valentines Day and we are in a Gosling daydream…. honest!)
2. From the man of the moment to the girl hitting every fashion hotspot – Cara had to be in here somewhere!
3. They were one of the hottest couples around but sadly they are no more – ah well, at least they could rock a photo booth snap.
4. How come some couples just have it all?
5. Running the country and down with the kids… Impressive!
6. Throwback to a 90’s classic! Britney, our inner 90s child will always heart you!
7. It is well known that the Kardashian clan love a selfie or two and they have definitely perfected that pout… Oh hey Brucey, err… yours might need work!
8. Heck, even Elvis was in on it!
9. Oh Jude, how we love you! This one is going down as a classic…
10. We may not be celebs, but we do know how to rock a photo booth… Yep, that’s right; Team Mallzee’s Christmas shenanigans are at no.10!
With our countdown complete, do you have any guesses yet? Thought so!
We will be keeping you up-to-date with the event on Facebook and Twitter, so make sure you like and follow us to get all the breaking news. If you are attending the event, don’t forget to get in touch and let us know if you met your prince or princess – you never know a fairy-tale can strike twice!